I found this page on PTSD today, that I have to say is one of THE best, single informative pages that quickly outlines the issues and complexities, medication and treatment methods, for living with and dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The opening statement: "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a psychological disorder formed by exposure to actual or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual violence. It is linked to physiological changes within the brain, affecting the hippocampus, amygdala, and prefrontal Posttraumatic stress disorder cortex. PTSD has biological, psychological and environmental causation and implication."
- The PTS Cup Commentary
- Complications Of Ignoring A Female Orgasm Enhancement Program
- Succeed At Dating - How Are You Going To Handle It When He Pulls Away?
- Genetics Boost Risk For Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anybody Desperately Want To Tell About Stress But Can't Until Asked
- PTSD Merely Affects The Actual Military?
- A Military Veteran's Lesson Learned For Mental Health Through Meditation