May 28, 2012 -
When I arrived at Pemba airport that afternoon a humid heat was welcoming me. The 1st thing that struck me was the airport it looked like one of these airports on a Greek island or in Spain many moons ago when I was a kid. The luggage clam area was very small I was standing 3rd row and could hardly see what was going on at the front. I had to wait there for quite some time my luggage was one of the last peaces to come out.
Outside I was surrounded by taxi drivers. They were by far more relaxed than the ones in South Africa. I tried to get...
Jump to full entry
- Sleepy town's gas bonanza - CNN.com
- Merck and Johnson & Johnson Reach Agreement on Distribution Rights for REMICADE® and SIMPONI®
- Juan Palma's Leadership on Public Lands
- The Spanish Royal Family - Photo 38 - Pictures
- Miami Beach Police Are Cracking Down on Black Spring Breakers | VICE
- Why do some homes sell and some sit on the market?
- minorca Posts - Page 1