Global PTFE sales were estimated at USD 3,465.0 million in 2012, and are expected to reach USD 6,440.0 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2013 to 2020, according to newMarket Research Report recently published by Grand View Research, which also estimates global PTFE consumption to reach 524.1 kilo tons by 2020.
The growing market for non-stick cookware, which uses PTFE, widely in Dupont’s Teflon form is expected to continue to be a stable growth avenue for market participants. Additionally, a surge in coating demand for wires and cables and the global trend in automotive weight reduction is also expected to provide multiple growth avenues to the PTFE industry. Volatile fluorspar supply and environmental concerns regarding Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) content are expected to be roadblocks for PTFE manufacturers over the next six years.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Browse all Market Research Reports @ Grand View Research
- Dental Equipment Market Size, Growth And Segments To 2020 By Hexa Research
- Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Trends, Growth and Forecast up to 2020 By Hexa Research
- Global Conveying Equipment Market - Global Industry, Share And Forecasts To 2020: Hexa Research
- Disposable Medical Sensors Market Size, Share, Segments And Forecasts Till 2020
- Atrial Fibrillation Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Till 2020: Hexa Research
- Global Fuel Cell Market Growth Trends And Forecast To 2020 By Grand View Research, Inc
- Smartphone security Market Analysis, Share, Growth and Forecasts To 2020