The global service robotics market is expected to reach USD 15.69 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Government initiatives and investments supporting development of service robotics in countries such as Japan and U.S. is expected to favorably impact market growth. Extensive use in defense and military applications, coupled with a projected steady demand from these domains is expected to drive the service robotics market over the forecast period.
Capability of service robots to offer sustainable medical provision without affecting quality of care has made healthcare a lucrative field for service robotics. Reluctance of substituting manual labor with service robots in traditional field operations is expected to pose a challenge to market growth.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.