S&A find that more and more people use air cooled chiller instead of cooling pump to cool engraving machine.
What is the difference between air cooled chiller and cooling pump? Follow me.
1. Simple maintenance: We should pay attention to the water temperature change when using cooling pump, however, the air cooled chiller is of water flow and high temperature alarm function, so it is simple to maintain the machine.
2. Cooling performance stability: S&A air cooled chiller has temperature control function, you can adjust the water temperature; the cooling pump has not above mentioned function.
3. Long working life: The air cooled chiller is closed loop cooling system, but the cooling pump is not a closed loop chiller, the impurity falls into cooling water easily and lead to pump broken.
- S&A recommended CW-5300 chiller to cool the aluminum plate at 200℃ to 23℃ in 4 minutes
- The cooling of the 3KW fiber laser by S&A CW-7300 water chiller with dual temperature dual pump
- The cooling of chemical laboratory apparatus by S&A water chillers
- Dual temperature & dual pump series water chiller recommended by S&A to support 1,500W or higher Raycus laser
- The cooling of EFR 80-100W laser glass tube with S&A CW-3000 water chiller
- Purchase of S&A CW-7900 water chiller by a New Zealand university laboratory for cooling the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera
- Another purchase of S&A CW-6100 water chiller by a Japanese customer of semiconductor laser