I found this page on PTSD today, that I have to say is one of THE best, single informative pages that quickly outlines the issues and complexities, medication and treatment methods, for living with and dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The opening statement: "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a psychological disorder formed by exposure to actual or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual violence. It is linked to physiological changes within post-traumatic stress disorder the brain, affecting the hippocampus, amygdala, and prefrontal cortex. PTSD has biological, psychological and environmental causation and implication."
- Jose Baez To Geraldo Rivera: Casey Anthony Has Experienced 'traumatic Event'
- PTSD Community
- Psychology :: Obtaining The Pieces of A Shattered Mind (Page 1 Of 2)
- The Malibu Playboy Set To Get Rid Of $70m Fortune... After He Spent $3m On Michael Jackson Collectables as The People Of His African Country Lived On
- Herbal Medicine For Anxiety Treatment
- Anybody Desperately Wish To Tell About Stress But Can't Until Asked
- Cannabis shoppers exhibit higher susceptibility in order to false memories