IHI Enviro Corporation Tokyo Japan on Research & Development
Make Dream a Real Asset
Hallucinatory experience caused during sleep, imagination without chance of realizing, vaporous things, nectarous state detached from the reality, wish hoping to realize in the future ... (Daijirin dictionary)
Make Dream a Real Asset. To make the "Dream" as a Real Asset, and to leave it to the next generations, we will challenge with all we have.
Energy and Environment
Secure the energy, and use it clean
-Energy and environmental technologies, which decrease environmental loads, are drawing more attentions world-wide in recent years.
-On the other hand, diversification of energy resource is required to maintain the social life while covering the active energy requirements of the developing countries.
-IHI is participating in technical development in various approaches for reduction, evaluation, capture, storage and monitoring of emission of CO2, protecting Earth from global warming but still maintaining the cultural life.
• High Performance Turbo Machinery
• Reciprocating Engine Technology
• CO2 Separation and Recovery Technology
• CO2 Leakage Observation
• Coal Gasification Technology
Security and Safety
Providing "security and safety" to your life
-IHI is developing nondestructive inspection and residual life evaluation technology necessary to use the bridges and plants with reassurance.
-We are also stepping forward into the security, bio and medical fields.
• Residual Life Evaluation Technology for Boiler Plumbing
• 3D Laser Radar
• Industrial Robotics Technology
• Biotechnology-Based Medicine Production Plant
• Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Technology
Manufacturing technology supporting the IHI products
-IHI has consistent manufacturing technology utilizing numerical simulation from the designing to manufacturing.
-We realized high added values such as high performance, high reliability, high quality, low cost, low environment load.
• Analytical Prediction and Evaluation Technology of Fluid and Heat Flow
• Understanding of Impact Destruction Phenomena
• Fabrication Process Simulation
• Laser-Arc Hybrid Welding Technology