One US study found that people who did ten hours of training sessions to improve memory and concentration naturally had mental strength equivalent to people between 7 and 14 years younger than who did not have the training. If you have memory disorder and want to improve it then follow some guidelines which improve memory and concentration power.
Six best methods to improve memory and concentration naturally
1. Pay attention - You cannot learn something if you do not pay enough attention to it. It requires 8 seconds of acute attention to process a piece of information in mind. To improve your attention power, pick a quiet place where no one can distract you and do meditation. If you are paying attention to something, that causes to release of acetylcholine (A structure deep in the brain called nucleus basalis of Meynert releases a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine) that guides to long-lasting memory of that stimulus. When you pay attention properly, you will remember whatever you are looking at. To improve memory power paying attention is important because your brain needs time to encode the information.
2. Proper sleep - To improve your mental illness, proper sleep is required. When you have sleeplessness problem, your brain cannot operate at full capacity. Creativity, problem solving abilities, and critical thinking demand fresh mind and only good sleep makes the mind healthy and fresh. For an example An athlete relies on good sleep and nutritious diet to perform his best. Learning ability increases when you nurture your brain with a good sleep and other healthy habits.
3. Brain games - There are several brain games which improve memory and concentration naturally. Research shows that the more you use these brain skills, the more they are reinforced in the brain. There is lot of mnemonic devices but they all share one common thing that is they help us remember more complex piece of information through songs, images or rhymes.
4. Meditation - Meditation increases the thickness of the cerebral cortex and increases the number of connections between brain cells. It is mainly used to improve memory and concentration naturally. Meditation also can improve creativity, focus, learning and reasoning skills. Studies show that it is also helpful in different types of conditions which include anxiety, depression, chronic pain, high blood pressure and diabetes etc. Many studies have confirmed that 15 minutes of meditation per day can improve memory and concentration naturally.
5. Nutritious food - Your brain requires proper nourishment to work better. To boost your brain cells include some fruits and vegetables in your regular diet. You all know how eating habit affect your body. The brain is a picky consumer too, as it needs a continuous supply of glucose to work properly. Avocado, coconut oil, beans and legumes, blue berries, broccoli, nuts, spinach and rosemary are some nutritious foods that are helpful to improve our memory and concentration naturally.
6. Herbal treatment - Herbal treatment improves our memory system because it contains various herbs which have magical ability to improve brain power. BrainOBrain capsules are the best herbal remedy which is combination of different herbs. These capsules cure mental illness, mental fatigue, sleeplessness in safe and natural manner.
- Which Arthritis Herbal Treatments Are Effective To Relieve Pain?
- Tips And Herbal Remedies To Combat Arthritis Problem
- Suffering From Arthritis Joint Pain - Cure Using Natural Supplements
- Natural Treatments For Arthritis Pain Relief Which You Can Try
- Natural Remedies For Osteoarthritis That Provide Quick Relief
- Natural Remedies For Arthritis Joint Stiffness That Really Work
- Home Remedies To Relieve Arthritis Joint Pain And Swelling