A customer purchased S&A industrial water chiller CW-5000 to cool magnetizer not long ago.
However he found the chiller CW-5000 displayed high temperature alarm during running. We gave fast response for the first time when receiving the problem. After checking, we found out the frequency of magnetizer was turned up, leading to heat load getting larger. As a result, we suggested the customer to replace by the chiller CW-5200 with 1.4KW cooling capacity.
- S&A recommended CW-5300 chiller to cool the aluminum plate at 200℃ to 23℃ in 4 minutes
- The cooling of the 3KW fiber laser by S&A CW-7300 water chiller with dual temperature dual pump
- The cooling of chemical laboratory apparatus by S&A water chillers
- Dual temperature & dual pump series water chiller recommended by S&A to support 1,500W or higher Raycus laser
- The cooling of EFR 80-100W laser glass tube with S&A CW-3000 water chiller
- Purchase of S&A CW-7900 water chiller by a New Zealand university laboratory for cooling the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera
- Another purchase of S&A CW-6100 water chiller by a Japanese customer of semiconductor laser