Oil cooled spindle is the traditional cooling way for engraving machine. The most obvious advantage of oil cooling is to prevent the machine from rusting. But it's poor at heat conduction and in a high cost. Yet the greatest strength of water cooling is shown at excellent heat conduction, low cost and eco-friendly.
Chillers produced by S&A apply the way of water cooling, equipped with specially-made anticrustator to avoid rusting problem, ensuring effective heat exchange. S&A chillers deserve your trust.
- S&A recommended CW-5300 chiller to cool the aluminum plate at 200℃ to 23℃ in 4 minutes
- The cooling of the 3KW fiber laser by S&A CW-7300 water chiller with dual temperature dual pump
- The cooling of chemical laboratory apparatus by S&A water chillers
- Dual temperature & dual pump series water chiller recommended by S&A to support 1,500W or higher Raycus laser
- The cooling of EFR 80-100W laser glass tube with S&A CW-3000 water chiller
- Purchase of S&A CW-7900 water chiller by a New Zealand university laboratory for cooling the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera
- Another purchase of S&A CW-6100 water chiller by a Japanese customer of semiconductor laser