It has a 28 inch long gooseneck. It will also hold most cell phones.This is great for watching videos or listening to music, hands free,while doing other things. It is also easy to move around from place toplace and room to room. It is very durable and has plenty of strength for holding your phone. Great for selfe type videos.I received my product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
This is my favorite cell phone accessory ever. I can't believe how cool this is now I can watch movies, tv or read recipes on my phone and don't have to hold my phone or oppo phones have it propped up against something.
It is really easy to assemble there is just one piece you have to attach and it took about 30 seconds. I have used this phone holder on a side table and my kitchen counter. It has gripped both surfaces nicely and was sturdy, it also did not damage the surfaces. My phone was safe in the holder and did not sway or move. The holder is well made and is sturdy and I plan to use this all over my home. It would also be greatmeizu-mx5.com in the office. I received this product complimentary for my honest review and opinion. The opinions opinions stated are my own.
I have to say the Breett Universal Cell Phone Clip is really pretty cool. You can really do a lot with it. You can clip it up on any squared type edge. You can wind it and angle it any way you want.
- The front surface is all glass
- The X Max+ is a phablet, and a big one at that
- I observed instantly how much less heavy it is
- Comments seemed muffled through the ear piece, as though people were discussing through a walls
- The entire phone is slippery as hell; the finish on the Gorilla Glass 4 panels is smooth, which means the phone will easily slip into — and out of — y
- The Windows Phone controls appear and disappear at the bottom of the screen as needed
- They’re the cameras to aid the Powerful Viewpoint user interface