I found this page on PTSD today, that I have to say is one of THE best, single informative pages that quickly outlines the issues and complexities, medication and treatment methods, for living with and dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The opening statement: "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a psychological disorder formed by exposure to actual or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual violence. It is linked to physiological changes within Posttraumatic stress disorder the brain, affecting the hippocampus, amygdala, and prefrontal cortex. PTSD has biological, psychological and environmental causation and implication."
- Panic Disorder And Anxiety Reduction By A. Thomas Perhacs
- The PTS Cup Information
- David Faulkner's Articles In - Article Dashboard Directory - Submit Articles - Search Find Free Content
- Anybody Desperately Want To Tell About Trauma But Can't Until Asked
- Chris Toal -
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress
- Serotonin's Role In Neurological Conditions Like Fibromyalgia And Anxiety Disorders