Corporate Profile / Organization Chart
Date of Establishment
- April 1, 2015
Merger of Energy Advance Co., Ltd. and Tokyo Gas Engineering Co., Ltd.
- 10 billion yen (100% funded by Tokyo Gas Co. Ltd.)
- Kunio NOHATA, Representative Director, President & Chief Executive Officer
(Senior Executive Officer of Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.)
- 137.5 billion yen (FY2013)
- 937 (as of April 1, 2015)
- On-site energy services
- Regional energy services (district heating and cooling systems)
- Construction and maintenance services of cogeneration systems
- Commercialization of green business
- Planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of energy-related facilities.
- Sales for related facilities including LNG Receiving Terminals, high and medium pressure pipelines, gas supply facilities, power generating facilities, energy utilizing facilities, etc.
- Collection and regeneration of various contaminated soil and water.
- Geographic Information System and related administrative work including software development and sales, construction /updating data, equipment sales, etc.
- Various surveys /research and consulting.
- Tokyo Gas Building 21F, 1-5-20 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8527
- TGE (Shanghai) LNG Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Aqueduct Mapping System Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Rigakukensa Co., Ltd.
- GAS MALAYSIA ENERGY ADVANCE Sdn. Bhd. Othes.
- Car Tips - Surety Bonds for Vehicle Dealers
- How To Become a Lawyer In Singapore?
- Bacall Associates, Tips For Making Travel More Affordable
- 2014 Honda CB1100 - Al Lamb's Dallas Honda
- 2014 Honda Gold Wing Valkyrie Al Lamb's Dallas Honda
- Workflow Programming: Meir Ezra
- Most Optimum Condition - By Meir Ezra