Pink is a great color for your wedding, a splash of pink on the invitations, pink flowers in the centerpieces and pink bridesmaid dresses. Everything will be wonderful. Think pink and your mind is automatically taken into a world of romance.
The following are some great tips for use pink into your wedding day.
1. Pairing pink with a contrasting color is a great option. For example, your wedding green, and you want put some pink into your wedding. There are several different options and they all work beautifully. You can add a pink ribbon around the waist of the bridesmaid dresses, in their hair or around their neck. Small embellishments of pink on the bodice will give an pretty and sweet vibe to the dress without distracting from the green. Adding touches of pink and green throughout the bouquets and centerpieces is also a great way.
2. Pink is your color of choice. Your wedding is going to reflect everything fairytale princess. Wear a princess style tiara. Nothing says Princess better than a tiara. Go with soft pink for that romantic sense. Pale pink bridesmaid dresses look beautiful with baby pink roses and splashes of silver and gold throughout. Try to have carriage style centerpieces and favors.
3. If you are going modern for your wedding, then bold is the color of choice. Combine bold pink sashes with coral bridesmaid dresses for a rich modern look. If you want really modern, add small polka dots. This will make the dress pop with trendiness and still keep the romance of pink in your wedding.
4. You want to have a beach wedding, then bright pink is a great choice. Go for it by making your wedding day as romantic as the beach. Incorporate pink into the centerpieces, decoration, dresses and the flowers. Bright is best to keep with the overall beach wedding. Pink and white, I think there will be wonderful for your big day.
- Pick Dresses to Makes Your Bridesmaids Look Beautiful
- How to Select Best Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Girls
- Colors Guides for Your Bridesmaid Dresses
- Ways to Find A Cheap Bridesmaid Dress
- Bridesmaid Dresses for Beach Wedding
- Important Considerations When Choosing Bridesmaid Dresses
- How to Find Affordable Bridesmaid Dresses