Rising rates of surgical interventions and the increasing prevalence of target diseases such as diabetes and kidney disorders are the high impact rendering drivers to the growth of IV therapy and vein access devices market. The IV therapy and vein access devices are generally applicable for blood transfusion, fluid infusion, venous pressure monitoring, administration of drugs and blood sampling. Introduction of technologically advanced products such as needleless administration technology coupled with increasing demand for technologically advanced drug administration mechanisms are additionally propelling growth of this market.
Implantable ports, central venous catheters, port needles, dialysis catheters, peripherally inserted central catheters, peripheral intravenous catheters, syringes and needles are the product segment for this market. PVIC (peripheral intravenous catheters) segment is gaining popularity in European and North American market. CVC (central venous catheters) segment is expected to show lucrative growth rate owing to the increasing demand for antimicrobial CVCs coupled with increasing size of patient pool requiring long term indwelling catheters. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW are the four geographies analyzed in this study. North America held the highest share owing to the presence of well developed infrastructure and presence of updated technologies. Whereas, Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth rate in the coming six years due to growing prevalence of kidney disorders & diabetes and increasing healthcare expenditure in emerging countries such as China and India.
Key players of IV therapy and vein access devices market include B.Braun, Insulet Corporation, Teleflex Medicals, Vygon, C.R.Bard, Medtronic, Medcomp, Smiths Medical, Becton Dickinson, Covidien plc, Hospira, Terumo, IRadimed Corporation.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.