A continuous X-ray beam is passed via the body part being analyzed. The ray is transmitted to some TV-like monitor so that its movement and the body part may be observed in detail. Fluoroscopy, as an imaging tool, enables doctors to look such as the skeletal, digestive, urinary, respiratory, and reproductive systems.
Fluoroscopy may be performed to evaluate particular regions of the entire body, like the bones, muscles, and joints, as well as solid organs, like the heart, lung, or kidneys.
Please see these procedures for additional advice.
Reasons for the process
Fluoroscopy may be utilized together with curative media or other diagnostic or processes, or might be used alone as a diagnostic procedure.
To learn more, visit:
C-arm rental in Florida
- Chiropractic Care Tips You Need To Know About
- Interested In Chiropractic Care? Read This First!
- Ease Your Aching Back By Trying These Ideas
- Cure Your Back Discomfort With These Techniques
- Personal Injury: What You Need To Proceed
- Everything You Should Know About Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Secrets Insurers Don't Want You To Know