A continuous X-ray beam is passed via the body part being examined. The ray is transmitted to some TV-like monitor so that its motion and the body part may be viewed in detail. As an imaging tool, enables physicians to look such as the skeletal, digestive, urinary, respiratory, and reproductive systems.
Fluoroscopy could be performed to assess particular areas of the entire body, such as the bones, muscles, and joints, along with solid organs, such as lung, the heart, or kidneys.
Please see these procedures for additional information.
Reasons for the process
Fluoroscopy may be utilized in conjunction with curative media or other diagnostic or processes, or may be used by itself as a diagnostic procedure.
To learn more, visit:
Florida fluoroscopy rental
- What You Must Know About Chiropractors
- Want Some Chiropractic Care Advice? This Is For You
- Great Guide On How To Deal With Back Discomfort
- Helpful Advice For Dealing With Pain In Your Back
- Seeking Simple Solutions For Personal Injury? Look No Further!
- Useful Advice For Choosing A Personal Injury Attorney
- Steps To Getting The Right Personal Injury Attorney