The global market for intelligent virtual assistants is expected to reach USD 3,071.9 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing focus on efficient customer interaction facilitated by virtual assistants is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Grand View Research also observes that the need to manage data growth in enterprises is anticipated to aid in favorable industry outlook.
Large enterprises were the dominant consumers of intelligent virtual assistant services, and accounted for over 80% of the overall market in 2012. Market prospects for small and medium enterprises (SME) are expected to be positive, with adoption rates expected to increase considerably over the next six years. Demand from travel, utilities, telecommunication, etc. is expected to be a major opportunity for market participants. The lack of standards and metrics may pose a barrier to industry growth over the next few years.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link :
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
Browse all Market Research Reports @ Grand View Research
Browse By Blog - http://www.iamamontreal2013.com/
- Dental Equipment Market Size, Growth And Segments To 2020 By Hexa Research
- Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Trends, Growth and Forecast up to 2020 By Hexa Research
- Global Conveying Equipment Market - Global Industry, Share And Forecasts To 2020: Hexa Research
- Disposable Medical Sensors Market Size, Share, Segments And Forecasts Till 2020
- Atrial Fibrillation Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Till 2020: Hexa Research
- Global Fuel Cell Market Growth Trends And Forecast To 2020 By Grand View Research, Inc
- Smartphone security Market Analysis, Share, Growth and Forecasts To 2020