The global market for Chromium Phosphate is expected to reach USD 96.65 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Key application markets for chromium phosphate include architectural coatings, corrosion inhibitor coatings, medical applications, and others such as catalyst applications. Strong demand from architectural coatings and corrosion inhibitor coatings are expected to drive chromium phosphate demand over the next six years. Additionally, increasing R&D for chromium phosphate application development in the field of medicine is being looked upon as a key opportunity for this market.
Sourcing of raw materials remains the major concern for the industry owing to increasing chromium demand for other applications. Prices of raw materials are more likely to affect the profit margins of chromium phosphate manufacturers, with minor price fluctuations also having significant impact on profit margins in the industry. At present, installed capacity for the production of chromium phosphate is very comparatively small, which has resulted in a demand supply gap. Moreover, manufacturing of chromium phosphate is capital intensive.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link :
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
Browse all Market Research Reports @ Grand View Research
Browse By Blog - http://www.iamamontreal2013.com/
- Dental Equipment Market Size, Growth And Segments To 2020 By Hexa Research
- Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Trends, Growth and Forecast up to 2020 By Hexa Research
- Global Conveying Equipment Market - Global Industry, Share And Forecasts To 2020: Hexa Research
- Disposable Medical Sensors Market Size, Share, Segments And Forecasts Till 2020
- Atrial Fibrillation Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Till 2020: Hexa Research
- Global Fuel Cell Market Growth Trends And Forecast To 2020 By Grand View Research, Inc
- Smartphone security Market Analysis, Share, Growth and Forecasts To 2020