Fluoroscopy is a study of moving body structures--similar to an X ray "movie." A continuous X-ray beam is passed via the body part being analyzed. The beam is transmitted to a TV-like monitor so the body part and its movement may be viewed in detail. Fluoroscopy, as an imaging tool, enables doctors to look at many body systems, for instance, skeletal, digestive, urinary, respiratory, and reproductive systems.
Fluoroscopy could be performed to assess particular areas of the body, including muscles, the bones, and joints, along with solid organs, such as lung, the heart, or kidneys.
Please see these procedures for additional information.
Reasons for the process
Fluoroscopy may be utilized alone as a diagnostic procedure, or might be used in conjunction with other diagnostic or curative media or processes.
To learn more, visit:
Florida fluoroscopy rental
- Straighten Out Your Life With These Chiropractic Care Tips
- Terrific Tips For Getting The Chiropractic Care You Need
- The Best Guide On How To Get Rid Of Back Pain
- Tips That Can Help You Manage Your Back Pain
- Personal Injury Tips That Can Really Help You Out
- Get Great Advice About Personal Injury In The Following Article
- Personal Injury Essentials That Everyone Should Know