Edward Norton, Jonah Hill, Snoop Lion - formerly Snoop Dogg - and several other stars are slated to play in a celebrity tournament of the popular online game "Words With Friends" for charity. The celebs will beginfacing off against each other in matches of Zynga's Scrabble-likeword-building game on Sept. 27.
In this July 30, 2012 file photo, actor Edward Norton attends the world premiere of "The Bourne Legacy" at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York. Norton, Jonah Hill, Snoop Dogg and several other stars are slated to play in a celebrity tournament of the popular online game "Words With Friends" for charity beginning Sept. 27, 2012 Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
- charmingcharlie.com | Fashion Jewelry, Accessories & Clothing
- Incitec Pivot Ltd (IPL.AX) Company Profile
- Is it to our benefit/detriment to have lawyers enter politics? Why?
- How to wear a Sari ?
- Men Buying Jewelry For Women Need To Know These Few Things
- Edward Norton, Snoop Lion to play "Words with Friends" for charity
- Finding Handmade Jewelry That Offers Been Meant for You