She is a middle child of the bionic trio and the only girl. She likes talking to her friend Caitlin and giving her misguided boyfriend advice, as shown in Can I Borrow the Helicopter?. She is also somewhat irresponsible and has reckless tendencies. She often overreacts to situations, but is still kind at heart and deeply cares about her family. She's sassy, opinionated and very sarcastic, with a snarky sense of humor, always with a smart retort ready. Although she complains about them a lot, she loves her brothers. She likes to annoy her little brother, Chase, with them often bickering or poking fun at each other. Her relationship with Adam is more positive, though they still bicker. She often breaks up fights and arguments. Though proud of her femininity, she has her tomboyish qualities, most likely due to her lack of interaction with other girls. However, she's become more lady-like in later seasons. Despite being brave, Bree can be squeamish when forced to deal with disgusting things. She is also shown to adapt to cultures quickly, as shown in Drone Alone.
Cartoon blogger Rafael
- SpywareQuake Virusheat Virprotect and AntivirGear are starting infecting The Rafael User
- Rafael rogues coming back from long times
- Rafael Spylocked Trojan
- Rafael has not posted of a couple days?
- System security 2009 Rogue Antivirus
- Brave Sentry Fake Anti Spyware Program including Malware Alarm
- I Got Battle Ram on clash royale