Nokia today updated its HERE Maps products for the Android, iOS, and Windows Phone platforms simultaneously. Nokia says there are "millions of changes" to the maps, but calls out a few specifics.cheapest meizu m1 To start, several countries in Africa have much more accurate road maps and can now support navigation between points. In the U.S. and other regions, Nokia has worked to more accurately depict where train and subway lines run.
HERE Maps no longer simply connects the stations with straight lines; instead, transit lines are shown exactly as they run along the ground. Nokia said it also improved its business-grade maps product for corporate customers. Nokia said customers should update the main map app, as cheap oppo r5 well as any countries they may have downloaded for offline access. Nokia HERE Maps is free to download from the Google Play Store, iTunes App Store, and Windows Phone Store.
- Sony Mobile CEO Says Company Committed to Smartphones
- Instagram to Improve Photo Resolution to 1080 Pixels
- LG Lancet is a low-cost Windows Phone
- T-Mobile today kicked off a new program called Jump On Demand
- T-Mobile Cutting HSPA+ from Its AWS Spectrum
- HTC Droid DNA for Verizon Wireless
- Cricket Adds More Countries to International Calling Plans