S&A circulating water chillers have two temp control modes:
1. Constant temp mode: water temp can be set as users need between 5C-35C.
2. Intelligent temp mode (self-developed function): the water temperature will be 2C (this value is adjustable) lower than the room temperature automatically
adjusted (water temp.max. 30C.). This function is mainly for avoiding condensate water on the laser.
E.g: the room temp is in 28C, then the water temp will be 26C.
- S&A recommended CW-5300 chiller to cool the aluminum plate at 200℃ to 23℃ in 4 minutes
- The cooling of the 3KW fiber laser by S&A CW-7300 water chiller with dual temperature dual pump
- The cooling of chemical laboratory apparatus by S&A water chillers
- Dual temperature & dual pump series water chiller recommended by S&A to support 1,500W or higher Raycus laser
- The cooling of EFR 80-100W laser glass tube with S&A CW-3000 water chiller
- Purchase of S&A CW-7900 water chiller by a New Zealand university laboratory for cooling the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera
- Another purchase of S&A CW-6100 water chiller by a Japanese customer of semiconductor laser