The strategic planning for bringing a change in the livelihood of the rural Odisha is essential. Focusing towards the basic requirements and eradicating the common barriers could be considered as the primary step through social work in rural communities of Odisha. The approaches made to transform the livelihood and common challenges have to be strengthened more. The revolution has to target all the groups right from unemployed youth to deprived elderly in the rural Odisha.
Essence of Social Development in Odisha:
Poverty is considered as the primary problem in the state. And it is the spiteful barrier in the socio economic development. People living in rural areas are counted as unprivileged and deprived as they are far away from the mainstream. The initiatives taken for bringing them to the flow of development is a big challenge.
The instances of social work in rural communities of Odisha are really encouraging. Eradication of several issues that affects the livelihood of the rural people is leading for transformation. Resourcefully offering the best solutions for their common problems is transforming their mindset. They are now more interested and adoptable to positive changes.
The initiatives entitled for social development in Odisha reflects the optimum growth of the state in coming years. Through empowering the unemployed youth and deprived women is leading for overall progress. Interpreting the basic problems and finding their perfect solutions in the communities making more people involved. The continuation of the initiatives will definitely make all dreams of success into reality soon.
- Replicating Successful Strategies of Social Development in Odisha
- How Can Rural Development Programmes in Odisha Change Lives
- Analyzing Impacts of Social Work in Rural Communities of Odisha
- Rural Development Programmes – Focusing on Rural Health in Odisha
- Why it is the Best Time to Redefine Social Development in Odisha
- Major Goals of Rural Development Programmes in Odisha
- Promoting Rural Development Programmes in Odisha