In another case of a song being upstaged by its video comes Australian indie artist Hudson's video for "Against the Grain." The video, a collaboration with film maker/animator/VJ Dropbear, uses the always-stunning mode of animation -- stop-motion -- and a neglected writing utensil -- the pencil -- to get across the meaning of the song. Personification and pretty kaleidoscope images ensue.
- Hudson, 'Against The Grain,' Video Uses Stop Motion Animation
- Dreamworks Animation to cut 500 jobs
- Do You Really Need Virtual Tours For Your Business?
- Maroon 5 - Misery Music Video Premiere [Video]
- How We Make Sense of the World | Louisiana Channel
- "Simpsons," anime, Disney make animated Oscar shortlist - Page 2
- How to Make Animations