Increasing incidence rates of atherosclerosis, heart valve issues, arrhythmias, diabetes and cardiomyopathy are some key factors driving demand for congestive heart failure treatment devices in coming six years. Approximately 5.1 million people in the U.S. have heart failure. Lifestyle habits such as smoking, lack of physical activity, unhealthy dietary habits are also increasing the incidences of congestive heart failure. Moreover, increasing geriatric population base is also expected to fuel the prevalence of congestive heart failure thereby propelling growth of this market in the forecast period.
Cardiac assist devices (CAD) held one of the largest shares in congestive heart failure treatment devices market due to the shortage of heart donors and technologically advanced cardiac assist devices in 2013. Additionally, reimbursement coverage for cardiac device implantation procedures is anticipated to provide this segment with growth platform. North America dominated the overall market in terms of revenue owing to the increasing incidence rates of high blood pressure, arthritis, coronary artery disease leading to congestive heart failure. Moreover increasing patient awareness and improved healthcare infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada are expected to drive the market of this region at a rapid rate. Asia pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market over the next six years. Increasing geriatric population base, presence of high unmet needs and untapped opportunity in emerging countries such as China and India are some drivers contributing to the growth of Asia Pacific market.
Key market players of congestive heart failure treatment devices market are Boston Scientific, World Heart Corporation, St. Jude Medical Inc, Thoratec, cardioelectronica, Baikal, Medtronic Inc., Berlin Heart Inc., AbioMed, Placetronix and Jarvik Heart.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.