The FCC today approved the Alcatel One Touch Conquest for Boost Mobile. FCC documents show an Android phone with a colorful design, tri-band LTE, Qualcomm buy oppo find5 Snapdragon 410 processor, a camera with flash, and a front camera. Slots on the side accept a memory card and the SIM card. The battery does not appear to be removable. The phone would be Alcatel's second phone for a Sprint brand, and first smartphone. Alcatel has made significant inroads into the U.S. market in recent years, mostly with T-Mobile.
- Sony Mobile CEO Says Company Committed to Smartphones
- Instagram to Improve Photo Resolution to 1080 Pixels
- LG Lancet is a low-cost Windows Phone
- T-Mobile today kicked off a new program called Jump On Demand
- T-Mobile Cutting HSPA+ from Its AWS Spectrum
- HTC Droid DNA for Verizon Wireless
- Cricket Adds More Countries to International Calling Plans