The global market for animal feed organic trace minerals is expected to reach USD 624.6 Million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Higher bioavailability or organic trace minerals in animals as compared to inorganic counterparts is expected to be a key driver for the market over the next six years. In addition, growing regulatory concerns regarding the hazardous effects of unabsorbed inorganic minerals is expected to further augment the demand for organic counterparts. Furthermore, inorganic trace minerals also affect the health of animals which has resulted in substitution by organic minerals in animal feed.
Increasing consumption of animal protein and dairy has resulted in increased demand for organic trace minerals as they are associated with improving animal nutrition and preventing/controlling diseases. However, stringent regulatory scenario, particularly through FDA and REACH has emerged as a key issue for market participants. In addition, R&D costs associated with developing organic minerals are higher as compared to their inorganic counterparts which lead to pricing issues. This is expected to adversely impact the development of the market over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link :
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- Dental Equipment Market Size, Growth And Segments To 2020 By Hexa Research
- Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Trends, Growth and Forecast up to 2020 By Hexa Research
- Global Conveying Equipment Market - Global Industry, Share And Forecasts To 2020: Hexa Research
- Disposable Medical Sensors Market Size, Share, Segments And Forecasts Till 2020
- Atrial Fibrillation Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Till 2020: Hexa Research
- Global Fuel Cell Market Growth Trends And Forecast To 2020 By Grand View Research, Inc
- Smartphone security Market Analysis, Share, Growth and Forecasts To 2020