At times there's a biologic basis of the problem as infections or endocrine-system diseases, the hormonal shifts of the menstrual cycle, certain medications, exposure to toxic metals or chemical, an unbalanced diet. All of these can lead to depression. All of these can lead to depression. At the same time, we should think of our bodies, and the damage medicines can do to liver and kidneys. It is likely that, at one point or another, we will all experience a bout of depression.
- The Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome Cup Commentary
- Anxiety Disorder: A Disease Or Not?
- Anyone Seriously Want To Tell About Trauma But Can't Until Asked
- ptsd - how common can be PTS?
- Cannabis shoppers exhibit higher susceptibility to end up being able to false memories
- Motherless Daughters and The struggle With Abandonment--Part II
- PTSD only Affects The Actual Military?