I went to Walmart and they said the only way to use it for straight talk is to buy a sim card to make it work as well as pay for a new month of service after I had just renewed my current meizu phone mx4months bill.This cost me $61. Only problem is that the phone has At& T all over it. Also since instructions were next to none I am still trying to figure it out. anyone have any suggestions.
Please make sure the item is not in airplane mode. And also make sure you have either a secure internet connection via WiFi or dataplan. I hope this helps and if you should require more assistance in detail please contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
Best Regards.This item is internationally unlocked for use with all GSM network carriers. The item should work just fine in Hong Kong as long as the carrier is utilizing GSM network.
Indigi V5 Smartphone is one of the online video exposure,oppo n3 high popularity Smartphone. Texture and feel are very good. The overall functional performance is very satisfactory. Indigi V5 Smartphone not only has the long battery life, excellent signal quality of the three outstanding qualities, but also in many ways to enhance the appearance, camera, screen, overall performance. Indigi V5 Smartphone with 5.5 Inch 960 x 540 pixels screen , equipped with, MTK6572W, Cortex A7 dual core, 1.3GHz processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM, with dual cameras (5.0MP with flash and AF camera and 2.0MP front camera), supports GSM+WCDMA networks. Indigi V5 Smartphone runs Android 4.2.2 system. The product is high quality but low price. Get yours today!I love the phone but they should really let the customer know it is NOT made for Straight talk.
- The front surface is all glass
- The X Max+ is a phablet, and a big one at that
- I observed instantly how much less heavy it is
- Comments seemed muffled through the ear piece, as though people were discussing through a walls
- The entire phone is slippery as hell; the finish on the Gorilla Glass 4 panels is smooth, which means the phone will easily slip into — and out of — y
- The Windows Phone controls appear and disappear at the bottom of the screen as needed
- They’re the cameras to aid the Powerful Viewpoint user interface