1. Necklace. Less is much more, maintain it tucked inside your shirt. Doing otherwise will just look tacky as well as childish.
2. Ring. Aside from the usual ring finger, nowadays you can wear an engagement ring on your pinky, your thumb, or perhaps about any finger, given that it looks good using your outfit and it also matches the occasion. Avoid wearing disproportionately large rings because they would only build your fingers and hands look smaller and stomach across as gaudy. Refrain from wearing many ring at time since it’s too flashy.
3. Bracelet. As a general rule, bracelets shouldn’t be worn too tightly about the wrist, nor when you let them swing top to bottom your arm.
4. Earrings. There is a particular style of earring necessary in a certain occasion. It would not be appropriate to use a diamond stud at the sea. A punk-inspired earring would look awkward when worn after a black tie or red carpet event.
5. Watch. Gold, silver or titanium wristwatches in lieu of leather-strapped ones go better through an evening suit. Leather watches are for additional casual events.
6. Do not wear an excessive amount jewelry. Piling a lot of jewelry would only destroy look; it could make it appear confusing and cluttered. But there is very to this rule. You can wear several accessories each time, so long as it matches your outfit. For instance, it is possible to layer beaded necklaces or anklets in order to achieve a more laidback, bohemian look.
7. Wear jewelry with all the right length and size. It would be useless to don an extended metal chain and tuck it with your shirt. It would even be wrong to utilize a very loose bracelet, particularly if it goes top to bottom your arm and makes an annoying noise. Don’t wear overly large accessories given that they would look too showy. Wearing accessories which can be too small would also look awkward, especially with a big person. When it comes to combinations, avoid extremely big jewelry with small ones. A thick necklace plus a tiny stud earring would look gawky.
8. Different types of jewelry are necessary in different occasions. You can where jewelry anytime and anywhere. Since it boosts our image and enhances our appearance, we need to not limit donning it to formal events. Instead of gold and silver and gemstones, we are able to opt for simpler materials, which can be durable and suitable for everyday use, for instance stainless steel, leather, rubber, and glass.