1. Necklace. Less might be more, ensure that it stays tucked as part of your shirt. Doing otherwise will just look tacky and in some cases childish.
2. Ring. Aside from the usual ring finger, nowadays you can wear a diamond ring on your pinky, your thumb, or maybe about any finger, provided that it looks good together with your outfit and yes it matches the occasion. Avoid wearing disproportionately large rings since they would only build your fingers and hands look smaller and stomach across as gaudy. Refrain from wearing a couple of ring at time since it seems too flashy.
3. Bracelet. As a general rule, bracelets shouldn’t be worn too tightly about the wrist, nor in case you let them swing down and up your arm.
4. Earrings. There is a particular sort of earring requested in a certain occasion. It would not be appropriate to make use of a diamond stud at the sea. A punk-inspired earring would look awkward when worn throughout a black tie or red carpet event.
5. Watch. Gold, silver or titanium wristwatches in lieu of leather-strapped ones go better with the evening suit. Leather watches are for further casual events.
6. Do not wear an excessive amount of jewelry. Piling a lot of jewelry would only destroy look; it will make it appear confusing and cluttered. But there is the best to this rule. You can wear several accessories each time, providing it matches your outfit. For instance, it is possible to layer beaded necklaces or anklets if you wish to achieve a more laidback, bohemian look.
7. Wear jewelry using the right length and size. It would be useless to don a good metal chain and tuck it within your shirt. It would even be wrong to utilize a very loose bracelet, particularly if it goes along your arm and makes an annoying noise. Don’t wear overly large accessories because they would look way too showy. Wearing accessories which might be too small would also look awkward, especially on the big person. When it comes to combinations, stay away from extremely big jewelry with small ones. A thick necklace plus a tiny stud earring would look gawky.
8. Different types of jewelry are required in different occasions. You can where jewelry anytime and anywhere. Since it boosts our image and enhances our appearance, we have to not limit toting to formal events. Instead of gold and silver and gemstones, we could opt for simpler materials, that are durable and well suited for everyday use, like stainless steel, leather, rubber, and glass.