High blood pressure, which is otherwise called as hypertension is also known as 'the silent killer' affects many people from around the world. In most of the cases, this issue arises without any underlying medical cause and in some cases it is caused by conditions like kidney diseases as well.
Generally, the healthy circulation of blood is important for sustaining life in humans. The healthy blood circulation takes important nutrients and oxygen to all the cells and organs in the body. This process is responsible for removal of waste and carbon dioxide from the body. When the heart beats, it creates pressure that pushes the blood through the veins and arteries. This pressure is nothing, but the blood pressure. In, general two forces pump the blood through the human body, the first being enacted by the heart pumping blood out of the arteries and the second happens when the heart rests between blood and beats are drawn back into the muscle. When there is an increase in the blood pressure, there are chances of damages that can upset the system.
Patients with hypertension:
If a patient is identified to have hypertension, the heart has to work extra hard for pumping the blood through the body. When the healthy arteries are made out of semi-flexible muscles, the forceful blood pressure will cause the walls to stretch. When this overstretching happens, it will lead to small splits in blood vessels otherwise called as vascular scarring that leaves tissue that get issues like plaque/cholesterol. To bring down the effect of high blood pressure, it becomes important to reduce hypertension naturally.
Generally, people with this issue are recommended to make some lifestyle changes like:
1. Reducing salt intake in the diet
2. Sipping some hibiscus
3. Drinking coconut water
4. Taking fish oil
Making these changes can help a great way to reduce hypertension naturally.
Can these changes alone help?
Even though, for some patients with mild increase in the blood pressure level, these changes can help, but for those with even increased levels, the best thing they can do is to opt for herbal remedy called as Stresx capsule.
Ingredients make these capsules effective:
1. Taj is an important ingredient in Stresx capsules and this herbal ingredient is known to bring down blood pressure and it can also balance blood glucose.
2. Each and every part of the champa plant has medicinal properties, thereby forming part of Stresx capsule. The flowers of this plant can act as tonic due to their carminative properties and it can provide excellent relief for renal diseases. The bark is known as a stimulant and febrifuge.
3. Elayachi Choti can help to reduce hypertension naturally by improving the blood circulation and it can detoxify the body as well, apart from benefiting the immune system. It is known to have soothing effects on the muscles and nervous system; thereby it can bring mental clarity.
These ingredients play a major role towards ensuring overall health for patients using Stresx capsules as it has other ingredients as well.
- Natural Ways To Manage Diabetes In Adults Without Any Side Effects
- Natural Ways To Get Strong Muscles And Joints In A Safe Manner
- Natural Remedies To Increase Energy Levels In Men And Women Safely
- How To Treat Constipation At Home In A Cost-Effective Manner?
- How To Build Strong Bones And Healthy Joints With Ayurvedic Remedies?
- Herbal Supplements To Increase Calcium Levels That Are Effective
- Herbal Remedies To Control Blood Sugar Levels In Men And Women