A short while ago, I received an email regarding chiller. The customer bought S&A industrial water chiller CW-6200 to cool Nitrogen and hydrogen Generator. He said the chiller CW-6200 arrived today, he had a quick look at it and it is very impressed with the quality.
Thank you for the trust and support.
Chiller CW-6200 details: http://www.teyuchiller.com/Products/ChillerCW62005100Wco.html
- S&A recommended CW-5300 chiller to cool the aluminum plate at 200℃ to 23℃ in 4 minutes
- The cooling of the 3KW fiber laser by S&A CW-7300 water chiller with dual temperature dual pump
- The cooling of chemical laboratory apparatus by S&A water chillers
- Dual temperature & dual pump series water chiller recommended by S&A to support 1,500W or higher Raycus laser
- The cooling of EFR 80-100W laser glass tube with S&A CW-3000 water chiller
- Purchase of S&A CW-7900 water chiller by a New Zealand university laboratory for cooling the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera
- Another purchase of S&A CW-6100 water chiller by a Japanese customer of semiconductor laser