Pink is a very popular color for weddings. Now, bride is choosing pink bridesmaid dresses for her girls. As a bridesmaid, do you know how to look good? Here are some great tips to help bridesmaids to dress up suitably.
1. Makeup. You'd better choose a more muted or skin toned color, which will help to accentuate the beauty of the dress without interfering or clashing with the colors. It is best to wear a neutral shade of lipstick along with a muted eye shadow. You could even try some subtle falsh eyelashes but be careful not to overdo it or you will have a different issue all together. A soft pink blush or one that complements your skin tone is best to keep the overall color scheme neutral. By following some common sense makeup tips the only thing that will stand out is you and not your makeup.
2. Shoes. If the bride agrees, opt for a pair of nude sandals or shoes neutral or muted in color. This way the first thing the eye sees will be you and not your shoes. Sometimes black looks beautiful with pink if it is a bolder color pink and sandals are great because regardless of the color shoe, the skin tone contrasts with the color of the sandal and helps to tone down the shoe if it is a brighter color.
3. Wear a Cover Up. If it is a chilly evening or day, a cover up is always a great way to break up a color. Choose a shrug or shawl once again in a nice muted color.
4. Accessorize. Don't over accessorize but wear something you love that makes you feel good about yourself. Your favorite necklace or earrings. Maybe you have a bracelet that you always wear and means something special to you.
5. Some say redheads should stay away from pinks but not necessarily. Just be sure to tone down the makeup and pull your hair up or back with some elegant pins to keep the color of your hair from clashing with the pink in the dress. This will help to detract from the colors clashing and the focus will shift to your face, rather than your hair color.
Bridesmaid dresses in pink are a beautiful and great color for wedding. Following these useful tips will go a long way in helping you look best and enable you to enjoy the day.
- Pick Dresses to Makes Your Bridesmaids Look Beautiful
- How to Select Best Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Girls
- Colors Guides for Your Bridesmaid Dresses
- Ways to Find A Cheap Bridesmaid Dress
- Bridesmaid Dresses for Beach Wedding
- Important Considerations When Choosing Bridesmaid Dresses
- How to Find Affordable Bridesmaid Dresses