At Pacific highway Dental Clinic, we’ll tell you it’s easy to tell when you have a cavity; but unfortunately, gum disease can exist in your mouth without you even knowing. In fact, you can have the beginning stages of gum disease without noticing any pain or discomfort. Since gum disease can be undetectable, it’s important to watch for warning signs in order to prevent the disease from worsening!
• Gums that appear red or swollen
• Gums that feel tender
• Gums that bleed easily (during brushing or flossing)
• Gums that recede or pull away from the teeth
• Persistent halitosis, or bad breath
• Loose teeth
• Any change in the way teeth come together in the biting position
If you or your child is having these symptoms, schedule an appointment right away by calling Pacific Highway Dental Clinic and our team. We can diagnose the problem and begin treatment to save your teeth and give you back a healthy mouth!