Inside the phone is an 2000mAH battery, so you can use it the whole day! And the display-resolution is very nice too!
This is a really sleek, attractive smartphone. I love the meizu m2 notedesign, and I love the features even more. It runs on KitKat and its really fast and even after dropping it a few times it runs well and functions perfectly with all of my favorite apps and games. It has a slot for a Micro SD so I basically have infinite space on my phone for apps, photos, and whatever else ends up on my phone in a given day. I do a lot of word processing on this phone, so having room for lots of documents is necessary for me.
The front facing camera has a flash which is great; I can be vain and narcissistic even in low lighting.Having dual sim cards is great, as I actually did switch carriers with this phone and had no issues. I expected it to be a big to-do, but it was quite simple and I have had the flexibility to find a carrier that lets me pay less.This smartphone is very cheap, but the performance is excelent!
- The front surface is all glass
- The X Max+ is a phablet, and a big one at that
- I observed instantly how much less heavy it is
- Comments seemed muffled through the ear piece, as though people were discussing through a walls
- The entire phone is slippery as hell; the finish on the Gorilla Glass 4 panels is smooth, which means the phone will easily slip into — and out of — y
- The Windows Phone controls appear and disappear at the bottom of the screen as needed
- They’re the cameras to aid the Powerful Viewpoint user interface