"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew.
- The PTS Cup Comment
- 10 Signs you Have Social Anxiety Disorder
- The Enigma Of The Collapse Of The Mayans Empire
- Everyone Seriously Want To Tell About Trauma But Can Not Until Asked
- Cannabis consumers exhibit greater susceptibility to be able to false memories
- ptsd - how typical can be PTSD?
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder linked To Premature Aging