"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. It may seem that one has to face more and difficult obstacles in life, but every challenge helps us become a better person. If it wasn't difficult, it wouldn't be worth living. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew.
- Logotherapy - InfoBarrel
- The Ptsd Cup Interpretation
- Anyone Seriously Want To Tell About Stress But Can't Unless Asked
- Animal Abandonment - Examiner.com
- The Sins Of The Father, What Sort Of Parent's Unresolved Issues Effect The Child
- PTSD Simply Affects Your Military?
- ptsd - how typical will be PTSD?