Iron deficiency anemia is a condition that occurs when the body cannot produce enough iron. This component is something important as it helps humans to get enough oxygen all through their body. This compound is used by the human body for making hemoglobin, which is a portion of red blood cells. Hemoglobin is responsible for carrying oxygen all through the body. When there is no enough iron content in the body, it will begin to make fewer red blood cells. This will bring down the level of hemoglobin, thereby preventing the patients from getting enough oxygen.
Reasons for low level of iron:
1. This is a condition that is more common in women and it happens because of heavy menstrual bleeding.
2. Another reason is that the patients do not get enough iron from the foods they consume. This can happen in people, who are in need of lot of iron like carrying moms, teens and small children.
3. Bleeding inside the body due to issues like cancer, hemorrhoids or ulcers.
4. When the body cannot absorb the iron from the foods consumed. This can happen because of celiac disease or when the individual had a part of the small intestine or stomach removed as a treatment for obesity.
Symptoms: Before getting into the details about how to cure anemia, it is better to get an understanding about the symptoms that can be experienced when the body has lesser iron content:
1. Trouble in concentrating
2. Shortness of breath
3. Pale face
4. Heavy headaches
5. Being cranky or grumpy
7. Feeling weak and
8. Tiring out easily.
When these symptoms are experienced, it is better to get the hemoglobin level checked and when it is found lower than normal, it is better to opt for herbal iron supplements.
What are herbal supplements?
Herbal supplements are those that are made out of all natural ingredients to cure anemia. This is what Feroplex capsules are all about. These are natural supplements with all natural ingredients and here are the details in this regard:
Ingredients in Feroplex capsules:
Lauh Bhasma: This ingredient can provide the best cure for the following conditions:
1. Spleen and liver enlargement
2. Reduction in the number of red blood cells
3. Lesser hemoglobin content in the blood
4. Inadequate muscle strength
5. Fatigue or dizziness
Kasis Bhasma: Due to the rich iron content, this is added as an ingredient in the best herbal iron supplements. The reasons behind its addition are as follows:
1. It can treat menstrual disorders like heavy periods.
2. It can provide excellent remedy to premature graying of hair.
3. It can cure loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal heaviness and splenomegaly.
4. It can stimulate digestion.
Mandur Bhasma can play a major role to cure anemia by providing excellent remedy for anemia, jaundice and many other blood related issues.
These herbal iron supplements have other ingredients as well to bring about an overall improvement in the health of men and women.