When Hippocrates said let food be thy medicine, thy medicine https://www.myptsd.com/understanding-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/76/ shall be thy food, what he meant was that food could be a medicine and medicine could be avoided and, the same is the central theme of Ayurveda. Another way of keeping your mental health is by the intake of healthy foods. Ayurveda is a holistic healing science which in fact is knowledge or science of life. While these approaches are definitely effective, they are other more native ways you can help keep your mental health stable. Credit: www.
The only way to approach the subject is to talk about it. If you will be physically healthy, I am sure you can be almost perfect in having a mental health. But again, re-read the above paragraphs before taking them as "the truth.
- Dogs :: Tricks For De-stressing Your Uneasy Pet Dog
- Anybody Seriously Need To Tell About Stress But Can't Unless Asked
- Dealing With Rescue Dogs As Well As Their Abandonment Issues
- Serious Injuries - Post Traumatic Amnesia
- PTSD Just Affects The Actual Military?
- My Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder