Topping the list is the Spur chain of resultants, sure, the food at other places is better, but Spur has stood the test of time. Their solid no frills, wholesome, kind of food your mom makes menu ensures that there is something for everyone.
They have a branch in just about every neighborhood , I have three in a short driving distance from my home!
Spur lives up to its tag line as the official restaurant of the South African family, they serve generous portions of food in a friendly and relaxing environment.
Most have a dedicated play area with a selection of toys, trampolines, climbing frames, video games, climbing walls, and face painting. They are usually dedicated minders and some have a enclosure for smaller children.
The relaxed environment and many locations make this the easiest place to go with the family.
Ones I frequent regularly are;
7 Eagles Spur
Shop No. L103
Cnr Modderfontein Van Riebeeck
Chicago Spur - Closed Down
Shop 91 - 93 Key West Centre
43 van Buuren Rd
Shop U63/66, Eastgate Shopping Centre
Visit their web site for more information
- Where To Discover Bargains On Hawaiian Vacation Packages
- Where To Discover great Deals On Hawaiian Vacation Packages
- Taking A Examine California's Tourist Attractions
- What do Turtles Eat
- Trucks :: Use These Money Saving Tips to Buy a Great Dump Truck!
- Travel Scam - InfoBarrel
- Vacation Deals To San Antonio Make Sunset A Sweet Starting