Overall the sensor works well. The number of misreads is actually quite low and it will only grant authorization to store fingerprints (i.e. it isn’t easy to fool). The initial set up is quite easy and just requires you to place your finger on the reader several times until the fingerprint is registered. The default security mechanism is the fingerprint unlock, which only unlocks the phone with your fingerprint. You can also use the fingerprint scanner to lock individual apps,meizu mx 5 galleries, messages etc.
Price and Wrap up
To sum up, the P7000 is a 4G LTE enabled smartphone, with a Full HD display and a octa-core 64-bit CPU. The performance is great, and it is good to see Android 5.0 Lollipop here. You can pick up an Elephone P7000 for around $230, which when you consider the overall specification of the device, is a good price.
- This way, when you move from one program to another you will be able to continue your task without disruptions
- Microsof organization details upcoming Microsoft windows 10 Drop Makers Update
- Alcatel delivers A30 Product to T-Mobile for $125
- Oppo R9s was the globe's best promoting Android os intelligent cellphone in Q1
- iPhone SE (2017) has a glass back, leak shows
- OnePlus 5 Draw Hints At Flip Design
- AllCall Bro: Dual Digital camera Setup Compared to a DSLR Camera