DR JOHN PEEBLES – PARTNER
Non-Executive Director Corporate Governance / Board Advisory, Chief Executive Searches
PENELOPE PEEBLES – PARTNER
Chief Executive Search, Retail Consumer goods, Primary Industries Manufacturing, Professional Services Technology
With 36 years consulting experience in executive search, Dr John Peebles is a leading figure in the industry and recognised globally as an influential search leader. John established the first ever retained search group in New Zealand in the 1970s and was a member of the then Ward Howell International Group. With 36 years consulting experience in executive search he has worked extensively in New Zealand, Australia and internationally. His prior experience involved management, human resources and business management in a major publicly listed company. His tertiary qualifications include an MBA, Post Graduate Certificate in Business Research and a Doctorate of Business and Administration in Corporate Governance.
Dr John Peebles is Chair of Mobility Assistance Dogs Trust and former Chair of Auckland Opera Studio, Pop ‘n’ Good Holdings and Indigenous Corporate Solutions and former Director of the Broadcasting Corporation of New Zealand and Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra.
- Online Security Review Steps to Protect Yourself from Tax Identity Fraud
- Who was CRIB Advisors Mentors Singapore, Women networking Singapore?
- Bacall Development: How to find a good commercial property
- Simple Investment Tips for Women
- Richard Isaacs, MD is a Man with a Lifetime Medical Mission
- Forensic Accounting at Breen & Associates Financial Investigations and Risk Management consultancy firm
- Our Lead Partners at John Peebles Associates