Rising incidence rate of infectious disease and number of clinical studies are main factors triggering growth of lab automation market over the coming six years. High accuracy level and reproducibility can be easily obtained through lab automation. Additionally, miniaturization of process leading to low reagent cost, personnel safety, smaller samples and reagents quantity, and progressing drug discovery are further expected to drive growth of this market. An untapped opportunity lies in demand supply gap created due to continuous increase in the demand of laboratory procedure and shortage in supply of trained personnel.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Global lab automation market is segmented into equipment & software, application, type of automation and end use. On the basis of equipment & software it can be further segmented into automatic liquid handling, stand alone robots, microplate readers, software informatics, automatic storage and retrieval system. Due to increasing demand of quick and complex lab automation equipment software segment is expected to show a lucrative growth. Type of automation is divided into modular automation and total automation. On the basis of end use, the lab automation can be further segmented into hospitals, academics & biotechnology, research institutes, and pharmaceuticals.
To request a sample copy or view TOC of this report, click the link below:
Regionally, North America emerged as market leader in lab automation market and is expected to maintain its dominance in the next six year owing to its technical competence. Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing regional market segment during the forecast period due to rising disposable income, growing medical tourism, large population and increasing healthcare expenditure. Roche Diagnostics, Agilents Technologies Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Hamilton Robotics, BMG Labtech GmbH, Tecan Group Ltd, Hudson Robotics, Thermo Fisher Scientifics Inc., Aurora Biomed Inc., Siemen Healthcare, Eppendorf and Qiagen are some key players of this market.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.