The rising prevalence of diabetes globally coupled with the increasing importance of infectious disease prevention are the major factors driving the global disposable syringes market. Furthermore, sterilized condition, cost effectiveness and ease of use of disposable syringes has also led to a growth in the market. The healthcare practitioners try to minimize the possibilities of needle infections such as hepatitis, cross contamination of HIV and other needle stick injuries (NSI). In addition, government initiatives for hepatitis and HIV prevention and increasing disposable syringes demand are the factors expected to propel the global disposable syringes market over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Insulin injector pen attributes the largest market share due to the rising prevalence of diabetes globally. However, with increasing R&D initiatives, the safety syringes segment is expected to gain huge market share owing to its distinctive safety clip which avoids infection. The market is segmented on the basis of end users into physician clinics, diagnostic laboratories, patients, hospitals and nursing homes. Healthcare institutes are focusing towards prefilled syringes and safety syringes owing to their ability of contagious infection prevention and cost effectiveness. North America dominates the market owing to the strong R&D, updated technology systems and increasing patient awareness level in this region. Europe is expected to show a significant growth over next six years. The newly appearing economies of Asia Pacific are presumed to witness a considerable growth owing to growing healthcare expenditure and increasing contagious disease awareness in this region during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view TOC of this report, click the link below:
The major players in the market are Terumo Corporation, Henke-Saas, Ultimed, Novodisk, Life-Shield products, Abott Laboratories, Vita needle Company, Flextronics, Medi Plus, Baxter international and Covidien plc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.