ePharmacies market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of internet and active online presence. Rising number of tech-savvy people, easy accessibility and drugs availability round the clock are the high impact rendering drivers of this market. Continuous innovation in technology and huge investment in R&D resulted in development of many drugs discovery. Globalization and free trade have created a huge opportunity to cover the idle market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
On the basis of application both the sub-segments (IT software and supply chain management) have equal chances to show significant growth in over the forecast period due to their complementary and interdependent nature. IT software is used to procure order and keep the track of drug delivery to the customer whereas supply chain management (SCM) is used to integrate all the market intermediaries available in the delivery channel. Regionally, North America dominates the entire ePharmacies market and it is expected to continue its lead in the next six years owing to technological competitiveness and significant internet usage rate. In 2014, North American region was the largest revenue generator in the epharmacy market due to its rising internet usage rate and active online presence. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to show a lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to shifting of people mindsets from virtual purchasing to net based purchasing and increasing personal disposable income.
To request a sample copy or view TOC of this report, click the link below:
The key players of epharmacies market are Domzdrowin.pl SA, CanadaDrugs.com, Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd., CVS Caremark, Doc Morris, CanAmerica Drugs, Inc., MediSave, Drugstore.com Inc, Rowlands Pharmacy, The SANICARE Group, PlantRx.com and Walgreen Co.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.