Cover star Hannah Davis isn't the only model getting buzz in this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
For the first time ever, a plus-sized model will be featured in the magazine's pages -- though it's as part of a paid advertisement.
The model is 27-year-old Ashley Graham, a size 14-16 model who poses in the Swimsuit Issue in an ad for the plus-size swimwear company swimsuitsforall, a FULLBEAUTY Brand.
"I know my curves are sexy and I want everyone else to know that theirs are too. There is no reason to hide and every reason to flaunt," Graham said in a statement.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue hits newsstands Feb. 9. You can watch Graham in SwimsuitsForAll's "Curves in Bikinis" campaign below:
- Fundamentals — The Academy - World Class CrossFit Facility in St. Augustine
- iconic.fitness is more than a gym.
- Our Coaches — The Academy
- Trends - tuffgirlfitnesstuffgirlfitness
- Help finding RPG games? | Yahoo Answers
- Sign-in to our games arena!
- 9 Games Like Skyrim - Popular Action Role-Playing Games