Inorganic pigments market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications in paints & coatings and construction industry. Growing consumption of inorganic pigments as colorants in the plastic industry is expected to propel demand over the next six years. Increasing applications in paints & coatings, printing inks and dyes is expected to spur demand growth. Inorganic pigments is expected to increase their market penetration as they are cheaper and can withstand the impact of sunlight and chemical exposure in better way as compared to organic pigments. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth on account of supportive environmental regulations, rapid industrialization and growing infrastructure development, particularly in China, India and Indonesia. Furthermore, Middle East and North Africa is expected to witness swift demand growth as a result of large construction projects mainly in Nigeria, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. However, toxicity and volatile raw material prices is expected to restrain market growth over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Increasing demand for glass, ceramics and paper products is anticipated to aid market growth. In addition, rising applications in fertilizers, animal feed, minerals, leather, toner, cosmetics and toiletries is further expected to supplement market growth. Key market participants include E. I. duPont de Nemours and Company, Lanxess AG, Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Ferro Corporation GmbH, BASF SE, PROMINDSA and Huntsman International LLC. Lanxess provides high quality, compliant with numerous standards and eco-friendly products having properties including exceptional light fastness, weather stability and chemical resistance and thereby used in coatings, construction and plastics industry. Ferro offers chemically inert inorganic pigments which have excellent heat and weathering resistance properties along with opacity.
To request a sample copy or view TOC of this report, click the link below:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.
For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.